We are delighted that we are well underway with the Scottish part of our pilot. We have five businesses actively involved and we’ll be announcing the additional five before the end of 2018.
The businesses are:
· Appointedd – a supplier of online booking and scheduling solutions for businesses of all sizes, allowing them to take bookings from any platform, on any device, in any time zone.
· Green Tourism – which services 2,500 business globally from its base in Perth offering advice and accreditation to tourism businesses wishing to operate sustainably. It has achieved significant growth in the last year with the launch of GreenCheck, the new digital programme for members.
· Fleming Homes – is based in Duns, Berwickshire and has over 30 years’ experience in the design and manufacture of bespoke timber frame kit houses.
· OOni – an outdoor cookware company founded by husband-and-wife team Kristian Tapaninaho and Darina Garland in 2012. Ooni pizza ovens give users the ability to cook pizza in their own backyard in just 60 seconds.
· Vets Now – based in Dunfermline, Vets Now was founded in 2001 by Richard Dixon as a dedicated out-of-hours emergency and critical care service for pets. It now provides services to more than 1,000 veterinary practices across the UK.
We’re still on the hunt for more businesses, so if you fit the criteria below, please get in touch:
£5-£50 million turnover
In business for more than three years
In profit or funded
Over 10 employees
Desire to scale external advertising
Willingness to put some budget into external advertising